For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

Psalm 139: 13-18

Our Leo


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Hospital like this....

Miracles....
They occur all over, at times when we least expect it. 
Families are shaken with disaster, and loss for hope...
then God swoops in, and SAVES the DAY.
MIRACLES...
Everyday, miraculous miracles are witnessed.
Baby Bronson is a miracle... watch his video story: Bronson's Mircale Video
I am SO touched by this family's story...
Bronson is a "Walking Lazarus"
I know what it is like to feel hopeless. 
To feel numb. scared. full of doubt and fear.
GOD is a GOD of miracles.  
I am inspired by His love and grace.
Inspired by how He touches other through the lives and stories of others.
INSPIRED.HOPEFUL. 
By His grace we are saved, and by His grace we are used for His Glory and His Works. My story... is part of His intricately woven tale of Life. 

Almost 7 months ago our lives were changed forever. and ever.
When we walked into this place...
 
This place changed us...
FOR HIS GLORY
We were blessed with a son here. 
We were blessed with the gift of my own life and his.
We were blessed with so many things.
Closeness.
Family. 
LOVE.
Our sermon this weekend touched on a story of a father who lost two sons in the 911 attacks. The father said he didn't have any "shoulda', woulda', coulda's". 
The father said, "who is lucky enough to have their son's hear "I love You" in the moments before they die?"
MY SON DID. 
My Leo went to heaven.. into the hands of Our Lord 
as we said over and over to him
we. love. you.
I couldn't have asked for more than that. 
I couldn't ask for more of a blessing then knowing the peace Leo had in those moments before his death.
Ushered into heaven with LOVE. 
Ushered into heaven with prayers, and song, and sunsets, and LOVE.   
Ushered into Heaven in the arms of mommy and daddy, saying "We love you".
What a blessing that is! What peace knowing his last moments...

Though my heart will always ache, and my soul will never be fully healed until the day we meet again...
I know Leo has been made Perfect in Heaven.
And that all he EVER knew was LOVE.
The LOVE of family.
The LOVE of Christ.

Blessings abound... it IS enough... this gift of precious life... is ENOUGH.
Moments change lives. Moments in which we soak in and really, 
really LIVE and FEEL.

Moments that if they had gone differently, would have changed things forever.
Moments that were all part of HIS plan.

Kiss your babies tonight. 
Above all, always end with...
I. LOVE. YOU.

1 John 4:19
We love because He first loved us.    
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Thank you so much for this...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellene,

    I am so touched reading your blog posts.

    I kissed my boy every night when he's asleep.. I thanked God for giving us this precious bundle of joy and I whispered "Mummy, Daddy, Mah-Mah (granny) and Jesus Love You" to him every night. My boy made me so proud of him and I love him to bits.

    Thank you again for this post, and may the good Lord bless you & family and yes, we will see our loved ones in heaven one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kellene,

    It's me again. I just gave you an award! You deserved it! :D

    http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and for taking time out of your life to read my post. Many Blessings to you!
~Kellene