For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

Psalm 139: 13-18

Our Leo


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Journal Entry...

August 16, 2009

I gaze into a foggy mirror frantically looking for signs of you. This shrouded temple that once beheld your beloved body is no more. How I despise this hourglass figure before me! I long for my swollen form to return. I turn from side to side with critical eyes desperate to find some trace of your existence. This crimson scar reminds me you are no more; cut from this body long before your form was complete. My engorged breast drip with sustenance meant for your nourishment; even my body mourns for you. This endless dripping creates a symphony of pitter-patter, as my tears and milk drop onto the counter endlessly pooling in pain. I pound my fist down and cry out, “This isn’t fair!” Soon this sanctuary that beheld you will be but a memory. The only trace of you will be this battle scar, reminding me that you are no more. I clothe my wounded body and wonder how many days I have left to gaze upon the evidence of your existence. How quickly things have changed. What once was is no more. Left empty handed and broken-hearted I will forever be. How I miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for taking time out of your life to read my post. Many Blessings to you!
~Kellene