For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

Psalm 139: 13-18

Our Leo


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th, 2010

I miss you today little one. I look at your sister, and all I see is you. Her peaceful slumber gives me glimpses of your beautiful face. Time stands still as I gaze upon these glimpses of you, and I thank the Lord for this awesome gift. I know that I will be with you again one day, but until then, I will always be able to see you in her. Thank you for this gift Lord. What a special and amazing blessing. It could easily be missed. I remember back to when I would rock Nevaeh to sleep her fist few weeks of life. Her peaceful, sleeping face always surprised me, as I always thought... you look like someone else at times. Now, I know why God blessed me with this realization years before I would understand. I have gazed upon Leo's face for years now. How incredible is that? His grace and love is so incredible, so unfathomable and yet, so real. I am so blessed. I miss my son and my heart aches, but I see him daily and I couldn't ask for a better way than through my beautiful daughters face. 
Thank you for your love Lord, and above all, for the blessings and unending strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.



Nevaeh 2 weeks old


Nevaeh 4 weeks old


Nevaeh almost 3 years old... taken 2 days ago.


Leo... July 21st, 2009
 
Leo... July 21st, 2009


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I'm sure they are very dear to you. So sorry about your loss.

    Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and for taking time out of your life to read my post. Many Blessings to you!
~Kellene